Tribest Sedona Express food dryer (dehydrator)
Sedona Express food dryer
The Tribest Sedona Express is the first complete food dryer with a compact, kitchen-friendly design. Use the 11 grids together with the TST function to achieve the best result ever. From fruits to vegetables, meat and crackers, the Sedona Express provides even airflow with a central fan, which dries everything equally and quickly. The temperature and timer are easy to set with the user-friendly all-digital control. Precision drying has never been easier.
TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer):
The innovative Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer works in two steps to kickstart drying so you spend less time and less effort preparing your favorite recipes. Set the Sedona on the Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer with the "Fast" program running for the first few hours (up to 68 °C) and then automatically switching to "Raw" (up to 47 °C) for the remaining drying time. The TST function ensures that the temperature does not rise above the desired temperature, resulting in drying recipes full of nutrients, time after time.
- 11 plastic or stainless steel grids, maximum functionality without taking up extra space
- 1 plastic crumb collection tray
- Compact Design
- TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer) function
- Fully digital controls and display for ease of use
- Max Temperature of 75 °C / 167 ° F - Conforms to USDA Beef Jerky Preparation Guidelines. This ensures that you can safely make beef jerky in the Sedona Express without pre-cooking in the oven.
- Washable and reusable air filter
- Powerful central fan for an even drying process
- Overheat protection and continuous operation mode (up to 99 hours!)
- Glass door and LED interior lighting so you can see the drying process better
- Door opens to the side to make it easier to get the grids in and out of the appliance
- Silent operation
- BPA-free and non-flammable plastic housing
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty