Cook with dried food
Drying food with a food dryer is fun!
The book Cooking with dried food is a real cookbook for the food dryer enthusiast. In addition to your dried vegetables, fruits and herbs, you also need fresh ingredients such as milk, flour, yogurt, potatoes, pasta, meat and fish.
- Have you always wanted to eat healthy without having to buy all those expensive ingredients in a specialty store?
- Do you want to save money by buying cheap (organic) seasonal vegetables and fruit? Don't want to throw away food anymore?
- Are you the lucky owner of a vegetable garden?
- Should or do you want to eat gluten-free?
- Are you a vegetarian?
- Don't you want to go to the store every day to buy fresh fruit and vegetables?
- Do you want to cook easily because all ingredients are dried in your pantry?
- Do you have a food dryer but you don't know which dishes you can make with dried vegetables, fruits and herbs?
Then this cookbook is definitely for you!
The book contains more than 130 proven recipes for every day. Drinks, smoothies, juices and cocktails, snacks, sauces, breakfast and lunch dishes, soups, herb butter, main and side dishes, vegetables, desserts and desserts.
In addition to your dried vegetables, fruits and herbs, you also need fresh ingredients such as milk, flour, yogurt, potatoes, pasta, meat and fish.
The book is therefore a real cookbook and not a book that only uses dried ingredients.
But the backpacker or mountain hiker can also get plenty of ideas!