Ziva sous-vide descaling powder
Want to enjoy your sous-vide machine for as long as possible without any problems?
Our descaler (powder) is specifically intended for the thorough cleaning and descaling of sous-vide appliances. This descaling powder descales thoroughly but does not damage your sous-vide machine and the vulnerable parts! With Ziva sous-vide descaler, you can enjoy your sous-vide equipment for longer and without any problems.
Tip from the Experts!
Add a little descaler to the water with each preparation, so your sous-vide machine will always remain limescale-free and you will hardly ever have to descale separately.
250 grams of descaling powder (with measuring spoon) is enough for descaling 2 to 5 times. Tip: use a reservoir that is as small as possible (eg a measuring cup or kettle) with as little water as possible; one liter of water is sufficient, as long as the parts to be descaled are in the water.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Fill a (minimum) reservoir with enough warm water to immerse the machine parts to be descaled.
Note: never exceed the max level of your machine.
- Dissolve 50 grams of powder per liter of water (± 3 scoops).
- Let the sous-vide machine circulate for approx. 20 minutes.
- Fill a (minimal) reservoir with enough water to fully submerge the machine parts that need to be descaled.
Please note: never exceed the max level of your machine.
- Dissolve 50 grams of powder (± 3 scoops) per liter or water.
- Let the sous-vide machine run for about 20 minutes.