Ziva Medium lid for 12 liter sous-vide reservoir
- Fits on Ziva Medium sous-vide water bowl reservoir polycarbonate (12 liters) .
- A lid helps to reduce noise and water vapor, especially in combination with sous-vide insulation balls .
- Ziva lids are specially tailored for Ziva sous-vide reservoirs (choose the correct size)
- The recess is tailor-made for the Ziva Sense sous-vide stick , but therefore also suitable for all "round" sous-vide sticks, such as the Wartmann 1507 , Anova Nano , Anova Precision Cooker Wi-Fi sous-vide stick 1000W and Anova Precision Cooker Pro sous-vide stick 1800W lids are specially tailored for Ziva sous-vide containers (choose the correct size.
- Lightweight plastic stays cool to the touch
- Lids and bins are dishwasher safe
- Suitable for temperatures from -40 ° C to + 100 ° C
- Please note this lid may not fit SousvideKenner / Ziva 12 liter reservoirs purchased before July 1, 2019.
Our current reservoirs are suitable, provided the correct size is chosen.
With this lid you avoid losing a lot of water in the sous-vide water bath and having to refill it continuously. A perfectly fitting lid for our 12 liter sous-vide water bowls with a recess that is suitable for all sous-vide sticks with a round heating tube up to around 65mm. By using a lid, less steam will escape, so you will have to refill water less often and your water bath will stay at a better temperature.
Please note: this Ziva lid does NOT fit on SousvideKenner / Ziva polycarbonate GN containers purchased before July 1, 2019. These lids are suitable for Ziva sous-vide water bowls .
Not a Ziva container but the same size? Please contact us to check whether you have a suitable reservoir.
Save extra energy costs?
In combination with Ziva sous-vide insulation balls (250 pieces) , water loss is almost completely prevented. In addition, the sous-vide bath becomes even quieter, which can be useful if you use a very powerful sous-vide stick like the Wartmann SV-1507 . An insulating neoprene cover is also available for the Ziva reservoir.